In November, 2011, Edminster, Hinshaw, Russ and Associates, Inc. (EHRA) celebrated their 75th anniversary. Edminster Engineering began as a small engineering firm founded in 1936 by Truman C. Edminster, Sr. Subsequent founding partners Conrad Hinshaw and R. Terry Russ joined the firm in 1969 and 1978 respectively to establish the current company namesake. Ownership of the firm has transferred over the years from the founding partners through their families and is currently owned by Truman C. Edminster, III, P.E. and James B. Russ. Under their guidance, EHRA has become an employee owned company, which will ensure the firm’s continuous operation for the next 75 years and beyond.
Click Here to see Westchase District's Article about our 75th Anniversary.
Click the graphics below to see a detailed chart of some of the greatest moments in our countries history since EHRA has been in existence!