EHRA is an employee owned company and takes pride in providing clients with innovative and effective approaches to planning and designing the built environment. The Landscape Architecture team is growing and is looking for talented people to grow with us.
We are currently searching for a Project Landscape Designer. The Project Landscape Designer provides support to the entire team through drawing production, graphics, reports, site inspections, collaborative design input, and any other assistance necessary to meet the needs of the department/company. The Landscape Architecture team works on a variety of project types such as master plans and design of public parks & trails, commercial developments, master-planned residential amenities, urban renewal & streetscapes, and Low-Impact Development (LID).
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare concepts, design development and graphic illustrations.
• Prepares graphic representations of proposed plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software.
• Participate in design meetings.
• Work with senior landscape architects to compile data and prepare design solutions.
• Work in collaborative integrated teams of professionals that include civil engineers, architects, planners and surveyors.
• Consult with product manufacturers, evaluate and select construction materials.
• Assist in editing technical specifications, preparing cost estimates, and bid quantity takeoffs.
• Assist in reviewing shop drawings and submittals during construction.
• Visit construction sites to gather information, review design intent, inform and support senior project team members during the construction phase.
• Use in depth knowledge of trees, shrubs, ground covers, perennials, and annuals in preparing planting plans and landscape master plans.
• Assist project team in preparation of parks and trails master plan documents including site inventory and analysis, graphic design, and final document publishing.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Ability to adapt and support senior Landscape Architects, and Engineers on a wide variety of project tasks.
• Efficient use of time and resources to provide quality design solutions and accurate project data.
Education, certification and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Landscape Architecture.
• 0-3 years of professional experience
• Computer skills including AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and GIS.
• Technical knowledge of landscape architecture site development elements.
• Competitive Salary
• 401k with Employer match up to 5%
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• 4.5 Day Work Week (off at noon every Friday)
• Professional Development & Training Provided
• Family Atmosphere – Regular Social Events