Create communities with a dynamic team at a civil engineering firm that that has been in the business of engineering the future since 1936. EHRA seeks candidates that will learn, grow and assist in any development challenge that comes our way. From multi-acre, multi-use tracts to single-family startups and estate lots, EHRA is looking for Team Members that can bring creativity and quality to our Land Services Practice area.
Desired candidate will be directly responsible for executing and coordinating engineering for single-family residential development projects and Municipal Utility Districts that include paving, grading, drainage, water distribution lines, wastewater collection lines, and other related items. Candidate will act as point of contact for clients, and may serve as District Engineer for multiple MUDs or Districts. Position requires strong communication with support team, clients and governmental agencies. The candidate will be working in a team-based environment focused on the timely delivery of quality projects; and be involved in marketing, project reporting, forecasting and client invoicing.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plans, coordinates and directs multiple engineering projects with unique challenges.
• Supervises Land Services team members.
• Develops relationships and oversees the feasibilities of new tracts of land to facilitate future projects for the firm.
• Helps Practice Area Leader increase quality, efficiencies, communication and leadership within the Practice Area to deliver the best solutions.
• Organizes work on project and sets procedures in accomplishing project.
• Develops and monitors project design schedule to meet client and firm objectives.
• Develops and monitors client’s budget and schedule.
• Develops and monitors team’s budget and schedule
• Develop and teach team members in their area of practice on a daily basis.
Candidate must be licensed as a Texas P.E., BSCE, with 9-15 years experience, strong computer skills and strong written/verbal communication skills. Land development project management and MUD related experience is required.