EHRA ENGINEERING, Inc. is currently seeking a Water/Wastewater Engineer. We’re seeking a motivated individual eager to grow in their engineering career and expand their knowledge of the water and wastewater sector.
• Under general supervision, performs design engineering including, preparation of permit applications; detailed project design plans and specifications; Construction Management oversight; distribution/collection system flow modeling and data analysis.
• Assists in the design of, water/wastewater process/treatment design for municipal systems including hydraulic analysis, water/wastewater storage systems, piping, valves and wastewater pump stations design..
• Coordination with other internal/external team members and engineering disciplines as needed to complete project designs.
• Preparation of detailed design calculations and design reports.
• Management of construction administration services including shop drawing reviews, payment application reviews, occasional site visits and technical support during construction.
• Continues to learn and remains current on departmental design guides, standards, systems and engineering codes.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
• 0+ years’ experience required; we are accepting recent graduate resumes for this position
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Requires good time management skills
• Experienced using Microsoft Office applications required
• Valid US driver’s license required
• Must be willing to assist senior engineers and have the ability to work on a team
• Knowledge through coursework or work experience of distribution/collection system flow modeling, engineering design, and applicable guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline highly preferred.
• Two (2) years of experience in a related position highly preferred.
• EIT and ability to get PE within 2-3 years highly preferred.
• Experience/exposure to AutoCAD Civil 3D.