Edminster, Hinshaw, Russ and Associates, Inc. (EHRA) has been serving the Houston area for more than 80 years. Edminster Engineering began as a small engineering firm founded in 1936 by Truman C. Edminster, Sr. Subsequent founding partners Conrad Hinshaw and R. Terry Russ joined the firm in 1969 and 1978 respectively to establish the current company namesake. Ownership of the firm has transferred over the years from the founding partners through their families and is currently owned by Truman C. Edminster, III, P.E. and James B. Russ. Under their guidance, EHRA has become an employee owned company, which will ensure the firm’s continuous operation for the next 80 years and beyond.