The people of EHRA Engineering are committed to the future of our company, our customers, and the people they serve. Continual investments in new technology and our elite workforce ensure that we stay ahead of our competitors.
We offer an opportunity to work in a diverse environment where we place a premium on personal and professional growth. It is our firm belief that all employees play an integral part in the success and expansion of EHRA.
EHRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EHRA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
In order to complete the application process, you will need to create an account and follow the instructions
Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental and vision with free employee only medical premium
- Maternity support program (through the medical plan)
- Cancer support program (through the medical plan)
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Planning for the Future
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health savings account
- Leave of absence programs
- Voluntary legal assistance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- AFLAC products-Life, AD&D, Cancer, Critical Illness and others
Taking Time Off
- Work week: We enjoy a 4 1/2–day work week
- Paid holidays to celebrate: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Used for sick, vacation and personal time off
- Car washing and waxing services
Fun & Food
- Cookie Thursday’s
- Monthly Birthday Breakfast
- Spring & Fall Party
- Holiday Party
- Golf Tournament, Bowling League and more
One of Houston’s Best Places to Work
For the past several years EHRA Engineering has been named to several top workplaces lists. Not only was EHRA Engineering ranked #59 on the Houston Chronicle’s Top Places to Work 2018 list, EHRA was also listed as one of Best and Brightest Companies to Work For IN THE NATION 2018.